Wednesday, June 27, 2012

starting new




“O Allah! Grant me Your love, and the love of a person whom my loving him will be of benefit to me near You. O Allah! Whatever You have granted me from what I love, make it a means of strength for me to use in the way You love. O Allah! Whatever love (of things) You have removed from me then grant in its place the love (of things) that You love.” (Tirmidhi)


Only Allah is our everything and only He (swt) can truly fulfill and complete everything we are.


copied from Suhaibwebb  http://www.suhaibwebb.com/personaldvlpt/worship/dua/when-things-are-lost/


everyday we think and think harder,how life would be tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow?
where we will be? see,we are too busy of thinking and thinking.


who knows, this moments will be the last. who knows? only Allah Ya Alim knows...


future awaits,plannings are made...we think good enough for the future in dunia.
but we tend to forget how would our future be in the next stage of our life. life in the Hereafter...


yes,I'm too busy thinking. yet forget about the future after my last breath.
now in the age of 21,I want to start again. searching the meaning of life.
so that I will have beautiful answers when He asks me in the future.
Rabbuna yusahhil insyaAllah. may Allah leads us to the right path...


I hope and pray that its never too late.for me and for you.
to change,from bad to good.
and istiqamah,from good to better...



kadang-kadang kita terlalu sibuk dengan dunia.sampai terlupa kematian itu dekat sekali dengan kita...



No comments: