Wednesday, April 1, 2009

the diamond in the sea of my heart

She makes me feel
Like I can do anything
And when she’s with me
There’s nowhere else I’d rather be
For a shield from the storm
For a friend,for a love
To keep me safe and warm
I turn to her
For the strength to be strong
For the will to carry on
For everything she do
For everything that's true
I turn to her
When I lose the will to win
I just reach for her
and I can reach the sky again
I can do anything
Cause her love is so amazing
cause her love inspires me
Yes it does


this special n3 is dedicated to my lovely mak for her birthday last 28 March.. Ya Allah,please give her strength and happiness so that i'll always can see her smile. her smile that always give me will to fight the challenges throughout my journey called life,i love her very much n im thankful to Allah coz He give me a mum who is so amazing!!

No comments: